Last day to register to vote in the November 7, 2017, Uniform Election:
October 10, 2017
To be considered a qualified voter in a city election, a person must:
- Be 18 years of age or older on the day of the election
- Be a United States citizen
- Not have been determined mentally incompetent by a final judgment of a court
- Not have been finally convicted of a felony or, if so convicted, must have: been fully discharged of his sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote
- Be a resident of the city on the day of the election
- Be a registered voter on the day of the election
Registration and Application
- Registration Application
- Voter Registration Information
- Frequently Asked Questions - Voter Registration
Registrar of Voters
2010 Redbud Blvd., Suite 102
McKinney, TX 75069
Absentee Voting and Ballots by Mail
Deadline for Application by Mail for a Ballot: 5 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017
All currently registered voters in Allen are eligible to request a ballot by mail if any of the following conditions prevents them from voting in person during the early voting period or on election day:
- Expected absence from the County during both the early voting period and election day.
- The ballot must be mailed to an address outside the county.
- 65 years of age or older
- Confinement in jail and not finally convicted of a felony
Letter from Texas Secretary of State regarding casting your ballot by mail.